4d dynamic ball curtain cinema projection equipment using the world frame, the highest technical content among the biggest 70 mm 15 tooth hole single or multiple machine screening system, it USES the 70 mm film frame 15 tooth hole is 10 times of ordinary 35 mm film, its unique "waveform ring" lose piece design, each frame firmly adsorbed on the door, make the picture clear and stable. Screen, projector from elevator to theaters central window, image through 165 degrees fisheye lens will be 165 mm film screenings to tilt of the spherical screen, screen clear and stable, cover screen above 85%, and the audience around and lie on your back, between all inclusive by picture, as if in them. When the audience is overwhelmed, the sound system of 61 channels in the theater, through a dozen sets of loudspeakers, broadcast the music and special acoustics, which brings visual and auditory enjoyment to the audience.
Act 4 d dynamic ball Movie Power domed screen Zan 18 meters in diameter and the audience watch the movie, the whole image is full of a sphere, a blind eye to the edge of the screen, transmission type metal screen, six channels of the stereo effect, make the audience enjoy change myriad, of life together. The dynamic platform in the studio is a high-tech system project integrating hydraulic, electrical automation control and computer animation. When you sat on the platform carrier, the carrier can lift up and down, tilt, pitch, before and after can simulate spacecraft to invite swim space, also can simulate submersible, get a good view of the underwater world of the strange sight. With the realistic picture and the platform carrier's activity, let the person involuntarily enter the role, causes very real and the special feeling that the thrilling stimulation.
The 4D ball-screen movie, which develops to the limits of the big screen and then develops into the sky, is like a big iron pot that covers the audience. It was first dome screen half dome, in 1939, a world's fair held in New York, someone with five projectors elegantly huge synthetic images showing in the domed screen, at that time, people who see this movie in succession. In world war ii, some countries had shown images of enemy planes on this dome for air defense training. It was only in the 1970s that it developed into an entire dome. The dome films are mostly single-shot, single-camera projection. When shooting, use the 65mm or 35mm camera with fish-eye lens, and the 70mm projector with fish-eye lens is generally used for screening. This movie has a cinema, the film is the better part of a circular dome, the shape of dome is 25 meters in diameter, about 18 meters high, extending to the back of the auditorium, like half a huge ball cap on the ground. The audience went to the "ball" in a dedicated tunnel. The film, which has been shown on this strange screen about interstellar voyages and the Apollo missions, is especially good. Our country already has several dome theaters, the most representative is the Beijing China science and technology pavilion, which was completed in August 1995, with a diameter of 27 meters and 500 seats. The film, which has been screened, is the American 70mm film "the grand canyon" and "fly to space".
It is mainly used to require special pictures of the sky. If you want to further, including cultural relics, biological characters, broader drama, we must face the reality, resolution, film production cycle and the indexes such as deformation processing, realize the traditional way of fisheye production of transcendence. The following is an analysis of the above indicators:
1. The real sense of three-dimensional digital production depends on the precision of 3d digitization, accuracy of texture, accuracy of color and lighting treatment. Regardless of the digital object exists in the physical prototype, level in the film and television under the target of must meet the requirement of objectivity: prototype, the results of the digital demands accurate, faithful to the prototype, such as cultural relics; If the prototype is not found, it should also be scientific, such as paleontological, according to the research results of fossil and biological experts and archeologists.
2. The determining factors of the screening definition include: the output resolution of the film and the factors of equipment and site.
The output resolution of 3d digital production films depends on the geometry accuracy of 3d objects, texture resolution of 3d objects, 3d objects and lens distance. Equipment and site factors including screen size (usually used in the movie the ball diameter), the members of the audience to screen distance, the number of a single device resolution of the projector and projector (channel), etc.
3. The production cycle mainly includes two parts: 3 d digital cycle (image processing is divided into geometric modeling, texture, texture mapping, modeling, scene space structures, camera and film, light processing, etc.), the film of cycle production (is divided into 3 d rendering and late effects).
4. Under the traditional fish-eye shooting method, the problem of deformation of the film is nonexistent, because both the filming and the screening use the fish-eye lens; In digital production, the process must be mapped from the rectangular screen to the ball screen, and the deformation caused by the process needs to be solved.
Curtain cinema 4 d dynamic goals is to extend the whole screen to the rear and sides, within the scope of the 360 degrees, the audience before and after, left, right and above all surrounded by images, due to the large and clear screen image, and the whole acoustic field, no matter where the audience perspective towards, there are always accompanied by audio-visual, audience, such as in another era, combined with 3 d and dynamic technology applications, have strong immersive effect. Different functional requirements, such as education and theme entertainment, can be customized for different functional requirements, such as fixed type and portable type.
A fixed ball screen cinema
Stationary ball screen cinemas for culture theme, science and technology, entertainment and other places, mass generally larger, mainly used in science and technology museum, museum, cultural heritage, theme parks, large-scale business district and other special places, and so on.
2. Portable small ball-screen cinema
Portable ball screen cinemas, general volume is not large, usually in popular science education as the goal of small ball screen cinemas, such as three or four line city and county of science and technology museum and the primary and secondary schools, can also be used for commercial tour and other commercial purposes.